March Book List

Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night by Kresley Cole - 359 pages
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - 391 pages
Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton - 486 pages
Living with the Dead - Kelley Armstrong - 372 pages
Grave Peril by Jim Butcher - 378 pages
Kushiel's Chosen by Jacqueline Carey - 678 pages

TOTAL - 6 Books - 2,662 pages

This month I also started reading graphic novels (which are basically giant comic books, for those who don't know).  I don't think those should count toward the page total though, so I will list them separately.


Graphic Novels:

Ender's Game: Battle School by Orson Scott Card
Mercy Thompson: Homecoming by Patricia Briggs
The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born by Stephen King

I am really quite enjoying them.  A lot of my favorite authors are putting them out.  Most tie in with series that the author has already written (or is writing now).  Some are a retelling, and some show stories in the same universe that weren't covered in the books.

No comments: