Thanksgiving/Autumn Decorations


I've had this table runner for quite a few years now.  Red seems to work well for a lot of holidays, but it wrinkles very easily.  The gold charger was originally Pier 1, but I found it at Savers.  Unfortunately Savers put the price tag on the front of the plate, and the gold leafing peeled off with it, so its uses are fairly limited.  I grabbed the pinecones on a camping trip last year and they have come in handy.  I just found the little glass pumpkin on clearance at Jo-Ann for $3!


These lived in my office at my last job for a long time. They were all originally from Tai Pan.


I changed out my lanterns & poufs for fall color.  I want to make some yarn spheres out of balloons so I have some more options to play with.






I made this wreath this year - I didn't realize that the wreath was so oblong until I got it on my door.  The felt stars also aren't sitting the way I want them to.  At least it will work for this year even if I end up modifying it or starting over.


They are pretty colors though!


My tree is also providing some pretty color.  I keep meaning to pick these berries and dry them so I can use them in other projects, or just put them in a jar.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Everything looks really pretty Charlotte! I especially like your table runner, and the wreath turned out great! We've got new carpet coming in two weeks, so I doubt I'll do any kind of decorating until after that mess is all cleared away.