May Book List


This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost - 357 pages
Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher - 404 pages
Steel by Carrie Vaughn - 287 pages
Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris - 293 pages
White Night by Jim Butcher - 404 pages
Lover Unleashed by JR Ward - 489 pages

TOTAL - 6 Books - 2,234 pages

Steel and This Side of the Grave were just okay.  They weren't bad enough to stop reading, but they aren't anything I would recommend, which is a shame.

The Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher keeps getting better and better.  It won't be long before I'm caught up and have to wait a year or more to get the next book.

I really love the Southern Vampire books by Charlaine Harris, so I thought I would try her other series.  It was really good too!  Not quite as addictive, but I definitely want to continue the series.

The big read of the month was Lover Unleashed.  It's been out for over a month but I didn't get on the library's waiting list soon enough and it has taken way too long to be my turn.  It was such a great book!  Of all the paranormal romance series out there, this one is my favorite.  I like how over time the books have shifted from majorly focusing on one couple to including a bit of info for all the characters, though I am starting to miss the characters we got to know first.  They haven't had much of a storyline in the last few installments.

No comments: