March, April, May, and June Book Lists


MARCH

Aftermath by Ann Aguirre - 307 pages
A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison - 438 pages
Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane - 339 pages
Half the Blood of Brooklyn by Charlie Huston - 223 pages
The Night Circus by Eric Morgenstern - 387 pages

TOTAL - 5 Books - 1,694 Pages


 APRIL

Fever by Lauren DeStefano - 341 pages
Fair Game by Patricia Briggs - 293 pages

TOTAL - 2 Books - 634 Pages


MAY

A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin - 728 pages
Lover Reborn by JR Ward - 572 pages
Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris - 327 pages

TOTAL - 3 Books - 1,627 Pages


JUNE

Timeless by Gail Carriger - 386 pages
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline - 372 pages
A Storm of Swords by George RR Martin - 924 pages

TOTAL - 3 Books - 1,682 pages

I haven't ready so many long books in quite some time.  It feels good to get something I can sink my teeth into!  Looking back over the past four months worth of books, I'd have to say that my favorite was Ready Player One.  I just couldn't put it down.  The Night Circus also sucked me in as did both George RR Martin books.  Unholy Ghosts was the biggest letdown.  I had seen rave reviews of the book all over the place and was really excited to read it, but it felt a bit flat to me.  Maybe my expectations were too high.

I finally got around to reading the second Song of Fire and Ice book so that we could watch season two of Game of Thrones.  I think I'll be glad that I read book three well before season three airs so that the differences between the book and the show aren't quite so glaring.

No comments: