Birthday Party

At Pat's birthday party, we had some friends who couldn't get a sitter for their kids.  They are wonderfully behaved really cute kids, so we told them to just bring them along.  They had lots of fun in the basement playing the Wii and drawing pictures on my floor with sidewalk chalk.



Later that night they came upstairs to join us.  I had found a book of 250 rub-on tattoos at Target for $3 and bought them thinking it would be fun.  They proceeded to pick out LOTS of tattoos for themselves and all the adults.  The boys let the kids do whatever they wanted.




The next day I found some beautifully colored cats around my house.



It took me a couple of minutes to figure out that they had been laying in chalk.

2 comments:

EmmaP said...

haha! I thought your cats went "punk".
and Pat looks cute with the kids!

Alice in Wonderland said...

I love the pink cat!