September Book List


Chimera by Rob Thurman - 337 pages
Happy Hour at Casa Dracula by Marta Acosta - 360 pages
How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe by Charles Yu - 233 pages
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collin - 390 pages
The Grimrose Path by Rob Thurman - 320 pages

TOTAL - 5 books - 1,640 pages

It felt like I got a lot more reading done this month than last, but I must have been busier doing other things than I thought because my page count is much lower than I expected it to be.  My favorite book of the month was Mockingjay.  It is the third and final book of the Hunger Games trilogy, and the entire series was fantastic. 

My biggest disappointment was How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe.  It got rave reviews, but I just couldn't get into the story.  I almost gave up halfway through; and I should have, because it didn't get any more interesting to me.

No comments: